The Investment Team pursues a strategy aimed at holding a diversified portfolio of equity investments in order to maximize the returns on invested capital.
The Team works to identify opportunities which:
- are diversified and sizeable at the same time;
- can unlock their full potential in 5-8 years, consistently with the funds’ duration;
- are exposed to creditworthy and reputable ultimate customers;
- provide double-digit returns, which are in line with the funds’ target IRR.
Current potential investments being analyzed exceed € 200 million and focus on the following segments, with the aim of contributing to the development of platforms for the energy transition.
- Energy efficiency (public and private lighting, co-generation and tri-generation, energy efficiency in companies’ production processes, energy service in buildings, HVACR equipment and systems, district heating and remote cooling systems, etc.).
- Power generation from renewable sources (wind, solar photovoltaic, bio-methane, etc.).
- Other innovative infrastructure related to energy transition (energy storage systems, hydrogen, transport electrification, energy communities, systems integration, connectivity, smart cities, etc.).
Generation from renewable sources
CO2 emissions avoided