The Investment Team pursues a strategy aimed at holding a diversified portfolio of equity investments in order to maximize the returns on invested capital.
The Team works to identify opportunities that:
- are adequately divided, but at the same time endowed with a relevant critical mass;
- have a payback time of 8-10 years to allow an exit consistent with the duration of the funds of 10-12 years;
- are characterized by a good creditworthiness of the final beneficiaries and adequate solidity;
- provide returns adequate to achieve the expected returns from the funds equal to 10% – 12%.
The total potential investments currently being analyzed exceed € 200 million and focus on the following modern energy paradigm principles, with the aim of contributing to the development of platforms for the energy transition.
- Energy efficiency (public and private lighting, co-generation, tri-generation, energy efficiency in companies’ production processes, energy service for energy saving / efficiency in existing buildings, HVACR equipment and systems, district heating and remote cooling systems for high efficiency, etc.).
- Electricity generation from renewable sources (wind, solar photovoltaic, bio-methane, hydrogen, etc.).
- Technological innovation and infrastructures development for the energy transition (energy storage, transport electrification, energy communities, systems integration, connectivity, smart city, etc.).
Generation from renewable sources
CO2 emissions avoided