Fondo Italiano per l’Efficienza Energetica SGR S.p.A.
FIEE SGR S.p.A.
FIEE SGR is a private equity firm that, as Fund Manager (FM), manages ESG-compliant alternative investment funds (AIFs) focused on energy transition (energy efficiency, renewables, electrification, energy communities, energy storage, …) with attractive returns and low volatility.
One of the main European private equity firm entirely focused on energy transition.
Main Italian private player in public lighting: over 700,000 lighting points in 175 cities.
Main national player in buildings energy efficiency: over 3,000 managed condominiums, major player in innovative HVACR technologies.
Relevant player in renewable energy: over 250MW in operation.
First mover in energy storage (hydrogen-to-power) and energy communities.
Market & Investment strategy
Large and growing market: € 145 billion by 2030
Market-oriented sectors, independent of government subsidies
Proven investment strategy:
- € 157 million fully invested through FIEE I (“Italian Fund for Energy Efficiency”), investment period completed.
- Over € 100 million already allocated through IEEF II (“Italian Energy Efficiency Fund II”), ongoing investment period.
- Over € 200 million of investment opportunities in pipeline.
Funds & Investors
- First closing: 2016
- Asset Under Management: € 191 million
- Investments: € 157 million (invested)
- Fund end: 2028
- First closing: 2020
- Asset Under Management: € 201 million (over 70% are re-ups from FIEE I investors)
- Investments: over € 100 million already allocated through IEEF II with over € 80 million already delivered
- Fund end: 2032
- Major institutional investors such as supranational bodies, insurance companies, funds of funds, banks, banking foundations, family offices, and FM’s Management.
European Investment Bank committed € 25 million to FIEE I and € 40 million to IEEF II.
Appealing returns & Low risk profile
Investments with stable and predictable cash flow generation
Funds with attractive risk-return profiles
- FIEE I delivers double-digit returns through cash distributions and capital appreciation
- IEEF II confirms the same risk-return profile as FIEE I’s
Team & Track record
Highly qualified team with proven expertise in energy and finance
Partners and Key Managers also with entrepreneurial background
Partners and Managers has significantly invested in the funds FIEE I and IEEF II
ESG-compliant alternative investment funds (AIFs) focused on energy transition
€ 362 mln
€ 113 mln
Cremonesi S.r.l. incorporated by Comat Servizi Energetici S.p.A. since 01.01.2022.
We are the ideal private equity platform to allocate capital to energy transition related sectors: extensive network and experience complemented by strategic vision and a consolidated track record.
Our investors: major institutions such as supranational bodies, insurance companies, funds of funds, banks, banking foundations, family offices, and FM’s managements.
Commitment to sustainable investments and adoption of an ESG Policy for measuring performance (dati 2021).
Generation from renewable sources
CO2 emissions avoided
Press releases and news
Press Release: Selettra S.p.A.
Press Review: Il Sole 24 Ore – Patrizia invests 140 million in Selettra Srl
Press Review: Il Sole 24 Ore – Eni: Plenitude acquires 100% of Plt
Press Release: Signed the agreement for the sale of 100% of PLT and SEF to Plenitude
FIEE has completed the fundraising of its second private equity fund focused on energy transition, surpassing the threshold of €200 million
Italian EIB backed fund makes long-term strategic investment into Corre Energy
Via Saverio Mercadante 9
t. +39 06 916581